This course will be held at the CooperSurgical Center of Excellence in Yokohama, Japan.
This Course aims to provide a detailed overview of the different management tools to log, analyze and improve IVF results in the ART laboratory. The Course will focus on procedures for validation and performance management.
Topics addressed include Lab environmental monitoring (VOCs, particle counts, microbiological loads), and culture environmental control such as pH, osmolality, and endotoxin levels.
- to understand how to monitor and validate equipment, processes and the facility, including pH optimization
- to learn about handling and storage of consumables, including the need for control of inventory
- to understand how to implement a system for traceability, including electronic witnessing
- to learn about quality control, management, quality assurance and KPIs
- to understand the need for training and monitoring of individual staff members
- to learn about troubleshooting and audits
- to provide a forum to discuss lab management questions
Clinical embryologists, clinicians, lab managers, unit managers, clinic directors that have a good understanding of the working of an ART laboratory and regulations.
- Group Discussions
Minimal expertise required for participation in the Course
Participants should have a good understanding of Assisted Reproductive Technologies
Maximum number of participants
Places are limited to 15 people.
All lectures, discussions and course material will be in Japanese.
Certificate of attendance
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course evaluation form at the end of the course.
- Attendance to lectures and discussions
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s Not Included
- Transportation to and from Yokohama
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.