This training course is held at our Embryology Training School in Mumbai, India
2-day Course – Basic
Participants will receive a clear understanding of the principles of cryobiology of embryos with a step-by-step guide to vitrification. This will include description of various vitrification systems, cooling and warming protocols with SAGE/ Origio media and vitrification devices, tips on loading and improving survival rates along with the hands-on practice under expert guidance.
- To learn about the theory and principles of cryobiology
- To learn about different vitrification systems, cooling & warming protocols
- To know the tips on Loading and Improving outcomes of vitrification
- To have hands-on practice in vitrification
Post graduates in biological sciences, clinical embryologists, research scientists with little or no vitrification experience wishing to learn the basics of the technique.
Educational needs and expected outcomes
The course aims to provide you with:
- An insight into theory and principles of vitrification
- Knowledge on the technical aspects, tips and various vitrification systems and protocols
- Hands-on training – step by step – in Vitrification
- Understanding on how to improve vitrification outcomes
- Hands-on training
Minimal expertise required for participation in the Course
Each delegate should have some general embryology experience, it is advisable for participants to do background reading and ideally some in-house basic training on vitrification
Maximum number of participants
The official language of the course is English.
Certificate of attendance
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance after completing the Course evaluation at the end of the Course.
- Attendance to lectures
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course.
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and from the Mumbai Embryology School
- Participants are advised to organise a personal travel insurance.
To register contact your CooperSurgical Fertility & Genomic Solutions Account Manager, find our partners here, or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.