This course will be held at our CooperSurgical Center of Excellence, Livingston, New Jersey, USA
The workshop is intended to provide participants with core knowledge and introductory practical skills under the supervision of an experienced practitioner. It provides an overview of microscopy skill optimization, use of laser, the fundamentals of ICSI and electronic witnessing. Choice of pipets, media, and possible uses of the biopsied material will be discussed.
Hands-on sessions will allow participants to practice optimizing use of the microscope, laser, spermisolation ICSI techniques and using mouse embryos.
- Microscope set-up and use
- Proper micromanipulation tool set up
- Basic laser use for trophectoderm biopsy
- Basic hands-on ICSI
- 2-day course
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- Up to 6 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with embryology experience but limited or no micromanipulation experience.
- 09:30am-10:00am: Arrivals & Welcome
- 10:00am-11:30am: Lecture
- 11:30am-11:45am: Coffee, Bio, & Tech Break
- 11:45am-12:45pm: Equipment Orientation & Tool Set-up
- 12:45pm-1:30pm: Lunch & Meet the Team
- 1:30pm-4:30pm: Hands-on Training
- 4:30pm: Round Table Wrap-up
It is essential that all participants are working in an embryology setting with basic embryology skills.
Course fee is $750. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
To register your interest or if you require more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.