This course will be held at the CooperSurgical Center of Excellence in Yokohama, Japan.
Participants will learn about the different treatment strategies that are available in the Clinic, the Andrology and the IVF lab, to increase the chance for a healthy pregnancy for Poor Prognosis Patient suffering from recurrent implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage.
- To learn about what defines a Poor-Prognosis Patient (PPP)
- To learn about the specified ART treatment strategies for Poor-Prognosis patients
- To learn about optimizing semen preparation and sperm selection techniques for PPPs
- To learn how optimal support during the in vitro culture of the embryo can be achieved
- To understand how genomic testing can help select of embryos for transfer for Poor-Prognosis patients
- To learn about optimal embryo transfer strategies
- To learn about the value of pregnancy monitoring for poor prognosis patients
- To learn about the importance of psychological support for the Poor Prognosis Patient before, during and after their treatment
Gynecologists, Fertility specialists, Clinicians, Clinical embryologists, Lab technicians, Nurses, Counselors.
- Group Discussions
Minimal expertise required for participation in the Course
Participants should have a good understanding of Assisted Reproductive Technologies
Maximum number of participants
Places are limited to 15 people.
All lectures, discussions and course material will be in Japanese.
Certificate of attendance
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course evaluation form at the end of the course.
- Attendance to lectures
- Syllabus of the Course
- Coaching Book ‘Verborgen Verlangen’ from Marijke Linssen
- Lunches and refreshments
- Local transportation between hotels and the Course venue
- Certificate of attendance
What’s Not Included
- Transportation to and from Denmark
- Cost for Visa application
- Participants are advised to organise a personal travel insurance.
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.