This course will be held at the CooperSurgical Center of Excellence in Yokohama, Japan.
This Course describes how to prevent errors and to ensure traceability in the ART clinic by use of an electronic witnessing system, RI Witness. The Course will focus on how this system assists in analyzing IVF Lab KPIs and how it prevents potential errors as well as s activities within IVF laboratories. Participants will be initiated in the RI Witness system in the Training Lab of the Centre of Excellence in Yokohama.
- To understand why a quality management system in needed in the IVF laboratory
- To learn how to use RI witness works in an IVF lab and how to set the system up in your lab
- To learn about key performance indicators for the IVF laboratory
- To learn about optimizing internal operator quality performance
- To learn about clinical performance
- To understand the process flow in an IVF Lab and how to work with witness tags and readers
Gynecologists, Fertility specialists, Clinicians, Clinical embryologists, Lab technicians, Nurses, Counselors. This course would be most beneficial for two members from the same workplace to participate as a team for example, a clinician and an embryologist.
- Group discussions
- Hands-on training
Minimal Experience Required
Participants should have a good understanding of IVF lab procedures
Maximum number of participants
Places are limited to 15 people.
All lectures, discussions and course material will be in Japanese.
Certificate of attendance
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course evaluation form at the end of the course.
- Attendance to lectures and discussions
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s Not Included
- Transportation to and from Yokohama
To register contact your Account Manager, find our partners here, or mail us at email@example.com
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.