This course will be held at the CooperSurgical Center of Excellence in Yokohama, Japan.
This Course will focus on the mechanisms of implantation in the human; it will focus on the invasion and adhesion processes during implantation more particularly on the role of the adhesion molecules and cytokines in the endometrial epithelium. Participants will learn about the optimization of defining the optimal window for implantation by using ERPeak.
- To learn about key factor and mechanism in each stage of implantation
- To learn about the endometrial changes and the implantation window.
- To learn about the role of cytokines before, during and after implantation.
- To learn about optimizing embryo transfer using ERPeak
Gynecologists, Fertility specialists, Clinicians, Clinical embryologists, Lab technicians, Nurses, Counselors.
- Group discussions
Minimal Experience Required
Participants should have a good understanding of Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Maximum number of participants
Places are limited to 15 people.
All lectures, discussions and course material will be in Japanese.
Certificate of attendance
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course evaluation form at the end of the course.
- Attendance to lectures and discussions
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s Not Included
- Transportation to and from Yokohama
To register contact your Account Manager, find our partners here, or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.