The workshop is intended to provide participants with core knowledge and introductory practical skills under the supervision of an experienced practitioner. It provides an overview of microscopy skill optimization, use of laser, trophectoderm biopsy techniques, and electronic witnessing. Choice of pipets, media, and possible uses of the biopsied material will be discussed. Participants will learn to prepare the biopsy setting, perform assisted hatching using the laser, perform biopsy, and retrieve cells; participants will gain hands-on experience of these techniques using mouse embryos.
- Optimizing Microscopy and Micromanipulations Skills
- Safety and Quality Management in the Laboratory
- Hands on Microscope, Laser, and Trophectoderm Biopsy
- 1-day course from 12pm-8pm
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- 12 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with basic micromanipulation experience
It is essential that all participants have basic micromanipulation skills.
Course fee is $250. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Refreshments and dinner will be provided during the course.
To register your interest or if you require more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.