This course will be held at the Training Lab of CooperSurgical Fertility and Genomic Solutions in Målov, Denmark.
2 day-Course – Intermediate to Advanced
Participants will learn about the different treatment strategies that are available in the Clinic, the Andrology and the IVF lab, this to increase the chance for a healthy pregnancy for Poor Prognosis Patient suffering from Recurrent implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage.
- To learn about what defines a Poor-Prognosis Patient (PPP)
- To learn about the specified ART treatment strategies for Poor-Prognosis patients
- To learn about optimizing semen preparation and sperm selection techniques for PPPs
- To learn how optimal support during the in vitro culture of the embryo can be achieved
- To understand how genomic testing can help select of embryos for transfer for Poor-Prognosis patients
- To learn about optimal embryo transfer strategies
- To learn about the value of pregnancy monitoring for poor prognosis patients
- To learn about the importance of psychological support for the Poor Prognosis Patient before, during and after their treatment
Gynecologists, Fertility specialists, Clinicians, Clinical embryologists, Lab technicians, Nurses, Counselors. This course would be most beneficial for two members from the same workplace to participate together, for example, a clinician and an embryologist
Educational needs and expected outcomes
The Course aims to provide you with a theoretical and practical insight into an integrated patient centered approach to the treatment and care may improve the chances of achieving a successful pregnancy for poor prognosis patients.
- Direct discussions
- Demonstration and Hands-on
Minimal expertise required for participation in the Course
Participants should have a good understanding of Assisted Reproductive Technologies
Maximum number of participants
Minimum 6 – maximum 20 participants
The official language of the course is English.
Certificate of attendance
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance after completing the Course evaluation at the end of the Course.
Course fee is EUR 500.
- Attendance to lectures
- Syllabus of the Course
- Coaching Book ‘Verborgen Verlangen’ from Marijke Linssen
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and from Denmark
- Cost for Visa application
- Participants are advised to organise a personal travel insurance.
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.