Our large range of ICSI pipet options are tailored to fit the needs and preferences of embryologists around the world.
Choose an ORIGIO micropipet as your ICSI tool and benefit from our 20+ years of micropipet manufacturing experience – high quality products you can rely on.
“The design of the new ICSI Slimline pipet allows for an extremely gentle injection procedure, which practically eliminates oocyte damage.”
Marlena Duke, M.Sc.,
Embryology Laboratory Director, RMA of New York
- Minimizes damage to the oocyte by creating a small entry point
- More parallel taper but still rigid when injecting
- Excellent control when puncturing the oolemma
- Short taper
- Long parallel wall section
- Small diameter™
Holding micropipets are used to hold and immobilize the oocyte or embryo.
They have a flat, square opening with a large outer to inner diameter ratio for maximum control.
We offer four standard sizes to suit all micromanipulation techniques.
- High quality holding pipets from the first name in micropipets
- Four sizes offered to cover all micromanipulation needs
Biopsy pipets to suit every need – polar body, blastomere or trophectoderm biopsy procedures.
- Polar body biopsy pipettes options are: flat/polished, beveled/polished and beveled/spiked
- Blastomere biopsy options come in 5 sizes
- Small biopsy pipettes are designed for optimal control during trophectoderm biopsy
Assisted Hatching Micropipets
Assisted Hatching micropipets are used to create a hole in the zona pellucida using Acidified Tyrodes solution.
- Assisted Hatching Pipets have a blunt, slightly polished opening
- Two Inner Diameter sizes offered
PZD (Partial Zona Dissection) micropipets are used in biopsy and mechanical hatching techniques to physically pierce the zona pellucida.
- PZD is pulled with a long thin taper to a sharp point
- Large choice of angle options