This course will be held at our CooperSurgical Center of Excellence, Livingston, New Jersey, USA
The workshop is intended to provide participants with core knowledge and practical skills regarding safety and troubleshooting in the IVF laboratory. Topics that will be covered include optimizing microscopy skills, optimizing culture and Ph, quality control and electronic witnessing.
- Optimizing Microscopy and Micromanipulations Skills
- Optimizing Culture and Ph
- Safety and Quality Management in the Laboratory
- 1-day course from 930am – 430pm
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- 20 participants
- This course is targeted towards professionals working in the IVF field.
No minimum experience required.
Course fee is $500. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
To register your interest or if you require more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.