1. M.Abou-Setta. (2005). “Soft versus firm embryo transfer catheters for assisted reproduction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.” Human Reproduction. Vol.20, No.11, pp.3114–3121.
2. Buckett, W et al. (2006). “A review and meta-analysis of prospective trials comparing different catheters used for embryo transfer.” Fertility and Sterility. Vol.85, No.3, pp.728-734.
3. Alvero, R et al. (2003). “The presence of blood in the transfer catheter negatively influences outcome at embryo transfer.”Human Reproduction. Vol.18, No.9, pp.1848-1852.
4. McIlveen, M et al. (2005). “Modern embryo transfer catheters and pregnancy outcome: a prospective randomized trial.” Fertility and Sterility. Vol.84, No.4, pp.996-1000.
5. Sallam, H et al. (2005). “Embryo transfer: factors involved in optimizing the success.” Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 17:289–298.
6. Neithardt, A.B et al (2005). “Embryo afterloading: a refinement in embryo transfer technique that may increase clinical pregnancy.” Fertility and Sterility. Vol. 83, No.3.