7. Coroleu, B et al. (2006). “Effect of using an echogenic catheter for ultrasound-guided embryo transfer in an IVF programme: a prospective, randomized, controlled study” Human Reproduction. Advanced Access. doi:10.1093/humrep/del045
8. Wood, E et al. (2000) “Ultrasound-guided soft catheter embryo transfers will improve pregnancy rates in in-vitro fertilization.”Human Reproduction. Vol.15, No.1, pp.107-112.
9. Sallam, H et al. (2003). “Ultrasound-guided embryo transfer: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.” Fertility and Sterility. Vol.80, No.4, pp.1042-1046.
10. Coroleu, B et al. (2000). “Embryo Transfer under Ultrasound guidance improves pregnancy rates after in-vitro fertilization.”Human Reproduction. Vol.15, No.3, pp.616–620.
11. Anderson, R et al. (2001). “Transvaginal ultrasound-guided embryo transfer improves outcome in patients with previous failed in vitro fertilization cycles.” Presented at Pacific Coast Reproductive Society. Rancho Mirage, California, April 25th-29th 2001.
12. Shamonki, M.I et al. (2005). “Ultrasound-guided trial transfer may be beneficial in preparation for an IVF cycle.” Human Reproduction. Vol.20, No.10, pp.2844–2849.