- Developed for use in freezing pronuclear and cleavage-stage embryos.
- Easy two-step process
- Up to 97 percent survival rates in both cleavage-stage embryos and blastocysts
Contents of Kit:
- Propanediol/Sucrose Freezing Medium with Human Serum Albumin
- Propanediol Freezing Medium with Human Serum Albumin
- Freeze/Thaw Diluent Solution with Human Serum Albumin
SAGE Cryopreservation Media provide choices for donor oocyte programs as well as fertility options for women undergoing therapy that may threaten future fertility. They provide an additional option for women wishing to preserve their reproductive function. The cryopreservation media offers a variety of freezing and thawing options for cryopreserving cells or tissue samples for long-term or short-term storage.
SAGE Cryopreservation Media are designed for the preparation and protection of embryos through the blastocyst stage during the freeze-and-thaw process.
This product is available for sale in Europe, the U.S.A, Canada, China, and Australia as well as selected countries in the rest of the world.