This course will be held at the CooperSurgical Center of Excellence in Yokohama, Japan.
Participant can learn about the basics of Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy screening (PGT-A) in oocytes and embryos; the Course will elaborate on the use and benefits of the PGTai platform for PGT-A.
- To learn about the history and current trends in PGT, and more specifically in PGT-A
- To learn about the PGTai platform
- To learn about how to introduce PGTai to the clinical and laboratory setting
Gynecologists, Fertility specialists, Clinicians, Clinical embryologists, Lab technicians
- Group discussions
Minimal Experience Required
Participants should have a good understanding of Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Maximum number of participants
Places are limited to 15 people.
All lectures, discussions and course material will be in Japanese.
Certificate of attendance
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course evaluation form at the end of the course.
- Attendance to lectures and discussions
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s Not Included
- Transportation to and from Yokohama
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.