The workshop is intended to provide participants with core knowledge and introductory practical skills under the supervision of an experienced practitioner. It provides an overview of genomics, microscopy skill optimization, proper laser use, trophectoderm biopsy techniques, and electronic witnessing. Participants will learn to prepare the biopsy setting, perform assisted hatching using the laser, and perform biopsy and cell preparation. The use of electronic witnessing to improve safety and quality management in the laboratory will be highlighted.
Hands-on sessions will allow participants to practice microscope, laser and trophectoderm biopsy technique using mouse embryos.
- Genomics 101
- Optimizing Microscopy and Laser Use
- Safety and Quality Management in the Laboratory
- Hands-on Microscope, Laser, and Trophectoderm Biopsy
- 2-day course
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- Up to 12 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with basic micromanipulation experience
It is essential that all participants have basic micromanipulation skills.
Course fee is $750. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
To register your interest or if you require more information, please email email@example.com
Find the full yearly schedule on this page.