Heated Glass Stage
K-SYSTEMS has developed and produced a controlled heating temperature system which is integrated in the microscope light opening.
- Light opening Ø90 mm standard on Fortuna, Mars and Titan
- Excellent heat distribution and stability
- Robust and cost efficient
Heated Glass Stage Ø90 mm with integrated LED.
Temperature accuracy of +/- 0.4oC
Outstanding heating technology
As embryos are sensitive to temperature fluctuations a controlled heating temperature system is integrated in the microscope light opening. The system is controlled on the control panel and provides the highest stability possible of the media in the culture dishes during microscopy.
Light opening Ø90 mm standard on Fortuna, Mars and Titan.
· 660 mm width model
· Versions: Available with fixed support stand or Electrical adjustable height stand
· Electrical heating
· Heated glass Stage
· LED light source
· Microprocessor control panel
· Fixed support Stand (750-800 mm)
|Reference||Description||External dimensions(DxWxH in mm)|
|WTIVFE||TiTAN IVF fixed stand 705-800||373 x 660x 1735|
|WTIVFADJ||Titan IVF Adjustable stand||373 x 660x 1735|