In response to your questions, we are keeping you up to date on the many steps we are taking in line with official advice from WHO and national health authorities to limit the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and any disruption in product distribution.
Protecting our staff, our ability to provide the products you need on time, and our shippers are all priorities. To address each of these areas, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Employees follow CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and other national organization’s guidelines for hygiene and social distancing
- Employees are adhering to strict rules that require they stay at home and self-isolate if they, or any member of their family, show any of the symptoms of the virus or a fever, in accordance with the local health organisation recommendations
- New shift patterns that provide even greater separation of employees to limit the risk of possible contamination between our distribution centers’ teams and further improve social distancing
- All employees able to carry out their work at home, are doing so to limit the number of staff on site
- All office and warehouse areas undergo comprehensive daily clean-downs, and at the end of each shift all desks, screens and surfaces that are frequent “touch points” are thoroughly cleaned and sterilized
- Distancing restrictions for drivers who are collecting shipments from our distribution centers in order to avoid unnecessary contact with any CooperSurgical staff
Protective measures have also been undertaken by our shippers, including:
- Working in separated shift patterns; and
- Reducing contact with our customers by reporting the shippers arrival at your premises and taking steps to avoid any direct physical contact
- Leaving packages in designated areas with consignee acknowledgement recorded on handheld scanners rather than by customer physical signature
CooperSurgical will continue to monitor the guidelines and recommendations of health organizations and WHO, and revise our procedures in light of any updates. We assure you that we will continue to work to ensure your products are safely packaged and shipped to you.
To order CooperSurgical products or if you have a question, please call your local Customer Service team or Sales Representative.