Quinn’s™ Sperm Washing Medium
Quinn´s Sperm Washing Medium is a modification of HEPES-buffered human tubal fluid, and was specifically developed for in vitro procedures involving sperm washing and incubation.
Contains antioxidants beneficial for sperm quality and to decrease the amount of DNA damage.
Available with and without gentamycin.
- Tested using one-cell mouse embryo bioassay and endotoxin assays to ensure quality and safety
- Now contains taurine and EDTA, beneficial components for sperm quality
- Taurine has a role in sperm capacitation and has demonstrated a protective effect against peroxidative damage and reactive oxygen species
- EDTA enhances sperm cell motility and chelates toxic divalent cations
- Addition of antioxidants helps to reduce the build-up of DNA damage due to ROS
This product is available for sale in Europe, the U.S.A, Canada and Australia as well as selected countries in the rest of the world.
ART-1005 & ART-1006 are available for sale in China.
|ART-1005||Quinn’s Advantage™ Sperm Washing Medium||12 x 12 ml|
|ART-1006||Quinn’s Advantage™ Sperm Washing Medium||100ml|
|ART-1012||Quinn’s Advantage™ Sperm Washing Medium without antibiotics||12 x 12 ml|